Unitized Curtain Wall UC3500
The Zero•Net UC3500 Unitized curtain wall uses our FortMax™ patented thermal barrier to reach new heights in thermal performance. The aluminum unitized curtain wall completely isolates all interior aluminum framing from the exterior elements – even at the horizontal stack joint, which is the worst thermally performing area for unitized curtain wall.”
This factory-fabricated, panelized, and pre-glazed curtain wall system lends a new meaning to the word speed when it comes to installation. Due to factory pre-glazed panels shipping to the job-site, installers can close up the exterior of the building much quicker than with stick-built framing.
- Uses our FortMax™ patented thermal barrier
- The 4” horizontal stack joint can take up to 1” (+) or (-) live load floor deflection.
- Glazing options, infill can be 1” to 1 3/8” thick.
- available in any combination of captured or structurally glazed.
- The 4-sided captured system allows for more exterior design options with covers due to the high level of thermal performance.
- With an aluminum face cap and back member, one has the freedom to choose from numerous anodized and Kynar paint finishes.
- Factory fabricated, assembled and glazed panels reduce installation time and field labor. This allows the project to get dried in faster, letting the owner occupy the building sooner compared to using traditional stick-built curtain wall.
- As with all FreMarq Innovation’s products, we will provide design assistance, submission drawings, engineering, PE stamped calculations, fabrication and assembly of frames.
U- Factor NFRC 100/Therm 7.4/Window 7.4 (1″IGU w/ COG=0.24
Viewing documents in PDF format requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download from the Adobe Web site.