YOUR PARTNER FROM START TO FINISH
- Bid package proposal details
- Design assist
- Defined scope letter
- Take-offs from architectural drawings
- Detailed estimates from plans and specs
- Custom project design
- 3D printing capabilities
- Retrofit system design
- FreMarq engineered submission drawings
- PE stamped calculations
- Mullion layout drawings for embed/anchor placement
- Installation and glazing instructions
- Thermal simulations
- Dedicated in-house project management
- Project site visits during system installation
- Factory-fabricated framing systems (shipped assembled, glazed, and/or knocked-down)
- Shipped by installation sequence
- Initial on-site consultation at no cost
- Spandrel areas will be inspected for proper insulation
- New or added insulation will be provided at the owner’s request
- Existing anchorage inspection
- Follow-up energy review at no cost
Providing the service that your project deserves
The FreMarq sales and estimating team members can assist with all stages of the bid process prior to providing a formal quote, up to and including full design assist.
Our experienced design team ensures that client visions are met while maintaining project accuracy and meeting required conditions. We provide custom solutions to non-traditional designs.
Our team is committed to providing our clients the highest quality products available. FreMarq’s quality control process encompasses every step from manufacturing to delivery.
Our project managers are dedicated to achieving the goals of our clients. From start to finish, maintaining customer satisfaction and meeting project deadlines are paramount.
Our production facilities are able to support an array of project-specific needs, including everything from knocked down (KD) to factory assembled and glazed.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We offer post-production support to ensure a smooth and efficient installation process.