Removing the Barriers to High Performance Buildings
FortMax™ Thermal Barrier
Setting the bar for high performance, our FortMax™ thermal barrier completely isolates the weakest part of a window system and provides the greatest energy savings to building owners. The fiber-reinforced polymer with material technology sets the bar for performance applications.
PRESSURE WALL | UNITIZED WALL | FIXED WINDOWS | VENTS | RETROFIT
- 100% flexural memory
- Flexural modulus 10 times greater than that of polyamide
- No creep under load-fastener creep is non-existent
- Bending modulus comparable to aluminum
- Lighter than aluminum but just as stiff
- 900 times more energy efficient than aluminum
- Lower thermal conductivity than polyamide
- Does not sacrifice the structural performance of the system
- Class B flame spread rating (ASTM E84)
- 100% REUSABLE – Unique slide-in design with mechanical attachment allows profiles to be removed and reused.
- Profiles can be customized to accommodate any design requirements. This includes retrofitting to pressure bar systems in existing buildings to increase thermal performance and drastically reduce embodied carbon.
Let’s Build Something
We have the knowledge and products to make your next architectural project reach new heights.
1101 N Mill St. Merrill, WI 54452
+1 (715) 842-6842