Curtain Wall Designer Responsibilities This individual will be responsible for developing submittal drawings from architectural drawings, specifications, and estimates developed by company estimators. Other responsibilities will include product design, extrusion...
Who We Are
FreMarq Innovations is a curtain wall manufacturing company with a mission to help building owners reduce energy costs and the carbon footprint of their building. If you are interested in being part of a team in a growing company where the products are on the leading edge of the market and you have a desire to make a difference, then FreMarq Innovations is a place for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all required FreMarq work instructions in your assigned production area
- Fill in for departments where needed as directed.
- Assemble frames and vents
- Install, seal, or clean glass
- Complete final assembly process
- Stage components to facilitate efficient workflow
- Clean work area, equipment, and exterior grounds as needed
- Encourage and follow all safety standards.
- Promote and support the FreMarq Quality Control standards.
Work Environment: Work is performed in a factory environment as well as working outdoors. The noise level at times may be loud. Must be alert and have an awareness of surroundings. Personal Protective Equipment includes but is not limited to; safety glasses, steel-toed work shoes, and hearing protectors.
Physical Demands: Required to stand for extended periods. The employee frequently is required to use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and balance. Occasionally required lift or move up to 50+ pounds.
We offer excellent benefits including :
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive pay
- Furnished Lunch Daily
- Paid Vacation Time
- 401K Match
- Medical- Employer Paid Premium
- Dental- Employer Paid Premium
FreMarq Innovations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE M/F/D/V), committed to diversity, and invites all qualified candidates to apply.
Please send resume to: FreMarq Innovations, PO Box 512, Merrill, WI 54452 or
Email to: email@example.com
FreMarq Innovations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE M/F/D/V), is committed to diversity, and invite all qualified candidates to apply.