The Retro-Fit Façade system lets you keep your current curtain wall back member in place* and adds our proprietary fiberglass thermal break. This saves you time, money, and lessens the disruption of upgrading your exterior curtain wall.
The face caps, pressure plates, glazing gaskets, and glass are removed from the existing curtain wall. The remaining curtain wall back member stays in the opening. The Retro-Fit Façade fiberglass pultrusion slides over existing curtain wall stem and is fastened in place. Horizontal to vertical joints are sealed in the field then the RFF 2500 system is glazed using the same interior molded corner gaskets, exterior gaskets, isolator, pressure plate, and cover as the ZERO·NET PW2500 system.
* Existing curtain wall should be reviewed structurally for code compliance prior to any work being performed. FreMarq Innovations can assist in this process.
Fully Captured, 4-Sided SSG, 2-Sided SSG
Available in ALL products
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE RFF2500 RETRO FIT FIBERGLASS FAÇADE
PLEASE CONTACT US AT +1(715) 842-6842
- Proprietary pultruded fiberglass thermal barrier
- 2 ½” profile to match current curtain wall
- Glazing infill thickness from 1” to 1 3/8”
- Uses same aluminum cover, pressure plates and glazing gaskets as ZERO NET PW2500
- Existing curtain wall framing can remain in the building
- Less disruption to building occupants
- Quicker building close-in
- Same unrivaled thermal performance as our Zero Net PW2500 Curtain wall
|NFRC Assembly U factor||as low as .32 using 1″ IGU|
For additional information call 715-842-6842 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org