Welcome To The Next Evolution
Since 2015 we’ve been researching and developing the most energy-efficient framing system available on the market, one that will provide the highest-performing assembly available at the lowest price point. With our standard Zero•Net™ systems, a COG (center of glass) of 0.24 can now provide an assembled U-Value of 0.28 or better.
R7 – R10 Performance
Our Zero•Net™ R7 & R10 systems offer thermal performance that is more than 3 times greater than current standard systems. This is made possible by combining our FortMax™ thermal barrier with high-performance glazing options. These systems provide assembled U-Values as low as 0.098.
All reported U-Values calculated per NFRC 100
All of our systems are able to accommodate for bird-friendly glazing.
With assembled U-Values as low as 0.24 with 1″ IGUs your next project will exceed current stretch code requirements for glazed wall assemblies. (California, Colorado, Maryland, New York, Massachusetts, etc.)
Improve Edge of Glass Performance with Zero•Net™ Framing
Pressure Curtain Wall
Unitized Curtain Wall
Zero Sightline Vents
Why Choose Us?
Reduce Your Building’s Operational Carbon
- Up to 65% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions in warm or cold climates
- Up to 65% reduction of energy cost in warm or cold climates
- Increase design flexibility for day-lighting
- Eliminate condensation on interior framing
- Increase usable/leasing floor space
- Increase Return On Investment (ROI)
- Maximize occupancy comfort