Who We Are:
FreMarq is an innovative architectural aluminum company located in Wausau, WI.
The mission of FreMarq Innovations is to reduce a building’s energy consumption, which leads to a reduced carbon footprint, lower operating cost, and increased comfort and well-being for its occupants. This is accomplished by a patented framing system for both new construction and retrofit. FreMarq provides a custom system to its customer, which is designed for the building’s location, its use, and customer’s desires.
FreMarq Innovations is looking for people who like to think “outside the box” and embrace creativity. People who share a desire and vision to improve the future, like its founder Todd Frederick.
This individual will perform window & curtainwall fabrication, assembly and glazing, which includes sawing and machining.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- The ability to perform multiple tasks during your shift.
- Job tasks include using small hands tools, chop saw and production equipment to complete the final assembly.
- Maintain quality specification and information.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, die drawings, and other supporting documentation.
- Will train if willing to learn.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude and effective communication skills
* Skill requirements include basic reading and math skills, and ability to use measurement tools. Must be able to perform the essential physical functions of available positions. This can include being required to work while standing for 8-10 hours per day and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.