Who We Are:
FreMarq Innovations is a new and exciting curtain wall company located in Wausau, WI.
The mission of FreMarq Innovations is to reduce a building’s energy consumption, which leads to a reduced carbon footprint, lower operating cost, and increased comfort and well-being for its occupants. This is accomplished by a patented framing system for both new construction and retrofit. FreMarq provides a custom system to its customer, which is designed for the building’s location, its use, and customer’s desires.
FreMarq Innovations is looking for people who like to think “outside the box” and embrace creativity. People who share a desire and vision to improve the future, like its founder Todd Frederick.
This individual will be responsible for developing takeoff’s and estimates of curtain wall projects from architectural drawings, specifications and customer supplied drawings. Other responsibilities include working with customers via email and phone, determining project scope requirements and working with inside sales and engineering staff.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret specifications, architectural prints, and takeoffs, to complete cost estimates on products and/or projects in the required timeframe.
- Determine accurate quantity of material, labor, and buyout items necessary to complete a project, and prepare a complete scope of work and pricing.
- Lead re-pricing and value engineering dialog to ensure order closing.
- Review customer Purchase Orders and participate in resolving conflicts.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Ability to interpret architectural plans and specifications.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and organizational skills.
- Analytical skills and detail orientation.
- Curtain Wall knowledge helpful
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- CAD experience a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience
*Offsite opportunities exist for the right experienced individuals to work from home.
*Offices opening soon in key national locations.
FreMarq Innovations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE M/F/D/V), is committed to diversity, and invite all qualified candidates to apply. No phone calls please.