Who We Are:
FreMarq is an innovative architectural aluminum company located in Wausau, WI.
The mission of FreMarq Innovations is to reduce a building’s energy consumption, which leads to a reduced carbon footprint, lower operating cost, and increased comfort and well-being for its occupants. This is accomplished by a patented framing system for both new construction and retrofit. FreMarq provides a custom system to its customer, which is designed for the building’s location, its use, and customer’s desires.
FreMarq Innovations is looking for people who like to think “outside the box” and embrace creativity. People who share a desire and vision to improve the future, like its founder Todd Frederick.
FreMarq Innovations offers an excellent benefits package including, health, disability and dental insurance with all premiums paid by FreMarq. We also offer 401K and profit sharing combined with the top wages paid in the industry. FreMarq is an excellent company for your career.
This individual will be responsible for developing takeoff’s and estimates of curtain wall projects from architectural drawings, specifications and customer supplied drawings. Other responsibilities include working with customers via email and phone, determining project scope requirements and working with inside sales and engineering staff.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret specifications, architectural prints, and takeoffs, to complete cost estimates on products and/or projects in the required timeframe.
- Determine accurate quantity of material, labor, and buyout items necessary to complete a project, and prepare a complete scope of work and pricing.
- Lead re-pricing and value engineering dialog to ensure order closing.
- Review customer Purchase Orders and participate in resolving conflicts.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Ability to interpret architectural plans and specifications.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and organizational skills.
- Analytical skills and detail orientation.
- Curtain Wall knowledge helpful
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- CAD experience a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience